All-Time Great

It’s official

Post by Uncontroversial »

Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: It’s official

Post by Bush4Ever. »

The 1987 Lakers faced 37, 42, and 39 win teams to get to the Finals.

By net rating: 14, 16, 10th of 23 teams

The 2024 Celtics have faced 46, 48, and 47 win teams to get to the Finals.

By net rating: 10, 13, 16th of 30 teams

I bet the first two rounds weren't that atypical historically (at least out East), even if most years probably had a better team in the conference finals.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

The 83-84 Lakers played three teams with a combined record BELOW .500. The best team was 43-39.

Glad to see that I remain rent free in your mind though. :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madness is a lakers homer but is too much of a pussy to admit ir. He is also still a Democrat through and through and a Trump hater but is such a pussy that he sacrifices his own choices and backbone because he's incredibly insecure and needs badly to first in..much like leoss

Pussy ass faggots.

One of the main reasons I have no respect for them in any way at all
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 7:33 pm One of the main reasons I have no respect for them in any way at all
I'm sure they are crushed.

lmao
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 7:33 pm Madness is a lakers homer but is too much of a pussy to admit ir. He is also still a Democrat through and through and a Trump hater but is such a pussy that he sacrifices his own choices and backbone because he's incredibly insecure and needs badly to first in..much like leoss

Pussy ass faggots.

i dislike trumps personality and intellect. However, all the noise about Russia collusion was fake lies. The wall wouldnt have been the worst thing. Voter ID is not racist. I now hate the lies and manipulation of the democrat politicians and media more than I hate trump's personality. They have attacked Elon Musk with the same playbook, for no reason. Thats what enlightened me. I've followed Elon's career. He's not some dumb nepo baby, as claimed. He founded smart companies that make the world better and worked hard towards their success. Liberal media paints him as Trump 2.0- a rich spoiled baby who cheats.

Democrats have been worthless in office too. The only achievements they are after are "the first tranny to have this job in the white house, the first black homo to have that job in the white house" etc. They're not solving actual problems, but you are eating it up. You're not evaluating based on performance, you're evaluating based on being stuck to your beliefs and closed minded.

I will be voting for trump, and i look forward to watching the shit show that ensues among democrats. They need this slap in the face to come up with better candidates and better policies.

lol @ ur tiny brain and big fat ass titties
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 7:46 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 7:33 pm One of the main reasons I have no respect for them in any way at all
I'm sure they are crushed.

lmao
I'm sure I dont care one iota what they think as I basically completely detailed in a previous post

Your autism and Inability to ever make a valid point or stay on topic is truly getting out of hand
You best Check yourself

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:25 pm

I'm sure I dont care one iota what they think as I basically completely detailed in a previous post

Your autism and Inability to ever make a valid point or stay on topic is truly getting out of hand
You best Check yourself
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:26 pm

You best Check yourself
You constantly continue to prove me right

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:46 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:26 pm

You best Check yourself
You constantly continue to prove me right
tiny brain, massive honkers
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:22 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 7:33 pm Madness is a lakers homer but is too much of a pussy to admit ir. He is also still a Democrat through and through and a Trump hater but is such a pussy that he sacrifices his own choices and backbone because he's incredibly insecure and needs badly to first in..much like leoss

Pussy ass faggots.

I will be voting for trump, and i look forward to watching the shit show that ensues among democrats. They need this slap in the face to come up with better candidates and better policies.

...as ANY true red-white-blue blooded, hard-working American Patriot "should" do this November, but that doesn't give you full MAGA bragging rights yet bub.

See, your "I hate Trump's personality" mindset is why the world is a complete mess right now. You and 81-million Americans like you (allegedly anyway) are the reason why America is a laughing stock... so while it's great that you have wised-up and seen the error of your ways you CANNOT be considered completely off the hook unless/until you issue a public apology to all the MAGA Patriots on the boards, acknowledging how foolish you were in 2020, and begging for our forgiveness so that you can wipe the STENCH of artman's people off your body and jump on the Trump Train a new man!

So let's have that apology...

:pimp:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."