Michael Porter Jr. stats vs Lakers and Wolves

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Michael Porter Jr. stats vs Lakers and Wolves

Post by zombiesonics »

Jaden McDaniels put this dude in a clown suit.

Seattle’s finest still putting in work.

:broncigar:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Michael Porter Jr. stats vs Lakers and Wolves

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

they are gonna come back hungry next year. but weird, why wasn't Jeff Greene on the bench. Nuggets got too arrogant. they should have tried get maintain the same squad they had last year. reminds me of the Bucks who had PJ Tucker do all the heavy defensive assignments, then did not re- sign him after they won the championship
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 12:52 pm they are gonna come back hungry next year. but weird, why wasn't Jeff Greene on the bench. Nuggets got too arrogant. they should have tried get maintain the same squad they had last year. reminds me of the Bucks who had PJ Tucker do all the heavy defensive assignments, then did not re- sign him after they won the championship
Denver will be lucky to be a 6th seed. The west is stacked with young teams that are about to pass them up, and they just got bounced by one of them. The league evolves faster today. The dynasty era is over, or at least on hold until Wemby’s balls drop.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Seattle holdin it down still pumpin out talent. Something about the water in them pipes up there.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Non-Joker Nuggets shot 43 percent in this series.

The Nuggets were also almost -9 when Joker was off the court in 2024 per 100 possessions, which is absolutely dogshit level:

http://www.82games.com/2324/23DEN16.HTM#onoff

I tend to think they are getting passed up as a team in the "favorites" bucket and moving into more of a "dark horse" bucket next year. OKC and Minnesota should advance more rapidly than them at the absolute least.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Not hard to figure out...

Lakers = Lazy, LeSlacker Defense while the T'Wolves are the top rated Defense.

Amazing what can happen to a player's Offense when he goes up against elite Defense, isn't it?

What a concept, eh?

:lol: :roll: :L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."